As County Commissioner in Precinct 4, Larry Dale Carpenter, Jr's priorities are:
Improving Road Works & Infrastructure
Road works & infrastructure development in Precinct 4 are in neglect. Larry worked in Christchurch, New Zealand, after the 2011 earthquakes. He will apply what he learned from this experience to eliminate bottlenecked traffic congestion in Precinct 4 (and the rest of Tarrant County).
Public Security & Law Enforcement
Larry will never allow Tarrant County to turn into the next Travis County or California. He will "Back The Blue" and work closely with the district attorney and sheriff's office to ensure they have the necessary resources and tools to combat crime.
Upon being elected, Larry will request a complete review of the Hart voting machines used in Tarrant County.
Larry will work tirelessly to lessen the burden that tax increases put on our families.
Education & CRT
Stopping the liberal agenda in our schools is of paramount importance to Larry. Families who pay for the public schools of Tarrant County expect teachers that educate, not indoctrinate. Liberal activism is not a core subject. He'll be the strongest critic against the CRT on the Commissioner's Court.
If the government allows left-wing radicals to protest and massive corporations to keep their doors open during a pandemic, small businesses, schools, charities, and churches should be allowed to do the same. It's not the government's job to determine which public entities are essential.
· Govern Tarrant County with fiscal and social responsibility
· Tackle the ever-growing need for infrastructure development and planning
· Take On the far-left fanatics that sit on our school boards
· STOP "Cancel Culture," the rewriting of our history and anything "WOKE."
· Fully support our police
· Block any attempt to close a business in Tarrant County. Local businesses are the backbone of a thriving economy, and therefore should be open for business, along with places of worship.
· Resign if I become mentally or physically unable to do this job to the best of my ability. It's a waste of taxpayer money to be in office and not fulfill its duties.
The Conservative Choice for Tarrant County
Larry Dale Carpenter Jr. will block any attempt to close a business in Tarrant County. Local businesses are the backbone of a thriving economy, and therefore should be open for business, along with places of worship.